Friday 25 July 2008

STAN AND JAN

Two wonderful people, who have supported me and made me very welcome into their lives. I'm lucky to be part of the family, without them the hill would have been steeper. You will not find many a couple as friendly, non judgemental and loyal. I really am proud of Stan's strong values, he always has the answers. Janet is a gentle elegant lady, her nurturing ways know no bounds. Although they have difficulties of their own, they always manage to smile. In my eyes... two of the most greatest people, ever to walk the earth.
And I love you both.

1 comment:

JEB said...

We the "Inlaws" feel blessed that our Daughter "Nichola", has found a very caring - gental and loving young man, to love and protect her for the rest of their life's together.

God Bless you both xxx