Friday 22 August 2008

'WHAT AM I?' by Crystal Emsley May 2004 10:00pm

What am I?
A flower that opens when the sun is shining and happy, or a flower that closes and hides from the cold rain when sad?
I don't know.
What am I?
A bird flying free across the skies looking down on everyone, or a baby bird in a nest waiting for food from it's mom and waiting to fly for the first time ever?
I don't know.
What am I?
An Ant, innocent and little that likes to wonder, then gets crushed by humans?
I don't know.
What am I?
Nothing but a soul.
Some people see the human side, but never the soul.
It holds the greatness to all happiness.
I now know what I am.
I am all of these thing when happy,
when sad,
when laughing,
when crying.
The only thing is now...
What do I do?

1 comment:

CRYSTAL JEAN EMSLEY said...

No way you still have this. I remember as though it were yesterday, writing this. Thank you x