Saturday 9 August 2008

THAILAND


Thailand is home to the worlds most deadliest creatures and weather. It is home also to the deadly art of Muay Thai (Thai Boxing). I love Thai boxing training, using the knees, elbows, punches and kicks in a fluid powerful motion. The people over there fight to live and the Thais are very conditioned, even the children. There is a lot of gambling in Bangkok, and fighting is really big there. More westerners are training in Thai boxing and going over to Thailand to train in the camps. It is really hot over there, and they train twice a day in the cooler hours. Again, I like training in more than one way. I try to blend them together, in the idea that I can flow to one or the other.

1 comment:

Yomez III said...

I'm taking thai boxing. It is hard but I am getting better at it. It is a hell of a good work out.