Wednesday 1 October 2008

SOMETIMES I FEEL AS IF I HAVE A FACE BURSTING THROUGH THE REAR OF MY HEAD



My inner self fights for it's undeserved freedom, begging me to unleash it's squirm on all humanity. The pain causes headaches that split through my skull cavities, pressing my internal energy around my being and out onto paper. I write, write as so to express myself. He knows my every thought and movement. I cannot hide from him, he is always there. Watching, spying, seeking. We were born together and will die together, he is my best friend, my closest enemy. If only I could let him out to chat to, instead of him tormenting me with his wit and skill. He is as deep as I and as strong, he knows when I'm lying, and telling the truth. He's forcing, ordering me to press these keys to my PC. I'm quite jealous of him and at the same time proud to have him. He gets all the girls! This complex side we all have, this darkness...
Now I know he's taken over for October, I am Duane Emsley no more. Ive become enauD yelsmE. He has made me very popular though I must say, so that can't be a bad thing?

No comments: