Monday 13 October 2008

SOMETIMES BEING SELFISH IS GOOD

We all asociate the trait selfisness, as a tight self -obsorbed non sharing quality. I don't feel this is quite the case. And so, my reason gains a voice yet again...
Nobody, and I repeat 'nobody' knows you like you know yourself! You are your bestest pal and worsest enemy. You are with yourself 2047-24 hrs per day. I f you don't put yourself towards the top of the list, how do you expect to gain all of the things in life that you so desire? Now, I'm not talking being cruel. I believe are greatest strength is sharing and caring, and we can harness all these qualities as well as look after our own, without being branded 'selfish'
We just have to find the balance (remember that blog?)
Just be sure to value yourself, and to put aside some energy for your personal journeys.
You won't regret it, I promise.
Thanks to all my readers who take the time to read my blogs. I have been hijacked by my dark self, so enjoy the "October Nightmare's"
God bless you, and your whole entire family...Duane

No comments: