Sunday 12 October 2008

'IF YOU GO DOWN TO THE WOODS TODAY...'


I love October, it's my birthday month. I love the leaves turning brown and falling about. I love the fresh crisp air leading up to Halloween. I love the fog and the coming of Bonfire night. I love the dew that rests on the grass. I love the costumes and Pumpkin's that are in shops right about now. I love the fact that the clocks go back, because why is that? I love feeling spooked. I love imagining monsters. I love watching good horrors. I love making Jack O Lanterns. I love seeing the children dressing up. I love the feeling that I was born around this time. I love walking by trees anyway, they give off oxygen and chi energy. I love the gathering of scattered leaves. I am not nuts, I just enjoy all of these things...do you?

No comments: