Friday 13 November 2009

Back to it


I'm back on my path after a rib injury that's taken over a month to heal. As a result I have had to rest and fought to endure the pain of not training and not having the motivation to write in my blog. I took it as holiday lol. Anyway here I am trying to get back on that Dragon, or Tigers back. If I have learnt anything from this it is to be patient and careful in all that you do. I will continue to write some stories here for you all,and post some of my training journals. If you want me to explain anything or write anything fun just send me message on face book, or this blog. I have a lot of work ahead of me regarding my brown belt next year and writing my main stories. I hope you enjoy reading my blog and getting to know me a little better.
Take Care and be lucky.

No comments: